Re: [Epic] Final Liberation

From: Kevin Walker <sage_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 97 22:50:33 -0600

At approximately 11/22/97 1:22 PM, I goofed:

>Pentium 90 (120 recommended)
>4 MB RAM (this one I'm not sure about)
>40 MB HD space
>
>Of course they're are more conditions, but I've them forgotten since this
>morning.

Actually it lists a minimum of 16 MB RAM!

Also, straight from main order company SSI pointed to on their web page,
Liberation isn't going out into full release until the 25th. This was
said even though their web page mentioned that Final Liberation shipped
on the 19th (maybe this was shipped to distributors).

Kevin Walker Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage_at_...
Rochester MN USA WAM!NET