[Epic] CyberBoar/Cult of speed -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 16:27:27 +0000

Sauron1 Wrote;

    I have decided to create a Snakebite clan for one of my younger
campaign players who wanted a different Ork clan. I have the 15 boys
stands and Nobs stands. The figures are no problem, but I have 60
Cyberboars and I was wondering. Why If the High-Tech Orks can have a
cult of speed or Nobs on
WarBikes, why can not the more Feral Snake Bights not have Nobs on
Cyberboars to give them a cult of CyberBoars mob?

    That "Old Tyrannosaurus Dinosaurs" sauron1

Been there, done that. Same points cost and size as a Kult ov Speed.
5 stands of converted Boarboyz, as a command unit, with CAF uprated
to +6 (Boarboyz are +4, Bikes are +3, Nobz Bikes are +5). May take
Snakebite support cards but may not take any Mekboy cards.

Another clan we have developed is the Dragonbreffs. They all have
jump packs (15cm move) and flamers (5+ to hit, 15cm range, ignore
cover mods). CAF +2. 600 points for Klan card of 15 boyz and 4 Nobz.
Figures use the bases of 2 of the old flagpoles stuck on their backs
as jump packs. Fortunately for me my brother was insane enough to
convert all 95 Ork figures for the clan.

Krass