Re: [Epic] White Dwarf 216

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 21:04:01 -0500

> I read that as: loses 1 barrage or heavy barrage attack, AS A RESULT
> subtracting the BM from
> the detachment firepower. So you do still reduce FP.
> Or maybe I'm confused, as usual....

You're almost there. :-) Each barrage, whether it results in 4FP or
1FP, counts as 1 SHW = 1 Shot. So a detachment of 3 basilisks with 3
BMs won't be able to fire at all, even if they can fit 10 units under
the template! I think it is a 'good thing' as artillery can be very
powerful and with it being in the rear area often BMs are all you can
put on it.

Regards,

- Erik