[Epic] Free Memory Waiting For You!

From: <contest_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 06:29:00 -0800

The Memory Broker hosts a monthly drawing in which we give away a free 32,
16, and 8 megabyte 72 pin SIMM to three lucky winners. The drawing is open
to all and no purchase is necessary. All that is necessary is to visit the
website at http://www.compbroker.com and fill out the contest entry form.
You may enter as many times as you wish, up to the maximum of once per day.
The drawing is based on a random selection from the database of entrants.

You can't win if you don't play!

You may also join our subscribers only mailing list and get weekly price
updates on specials offered only to our subscribers. There is no fee
required for signing up, and again, no purchase is necessary. You can
remove yourself from the mailing list at anytime. To join the list, send a
message to newsletter_at_..., with the subject line or message body
of "subscribe". We do not sell our mailing list to others, and the only
mail you will receive are price updates and special product availability
announcements.

Visit The Memory Broker today at http://www.compbroker.com/

This is a one time mailing and you are not on a "mailing list" at this
time.

Thank you
The Memory Broker