Re: [Epic] Buying over the Web

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 08:03:55 -0500

I've done pretty well with Bartertown, too. However, you can't
let a lot of success make you comfortable. Take precautions. I've
lost $57.25 recently, and am banding together with 4 people who
also dealt with the same person (one through bartertown) to try
to get my money. Pay in something that can be traced. Check
references. If the seller is on hotmail or geocities, ask for
references, and get a reference for someone not on hotmail or
geocities.

If you were asking about new, I use Discount Games at
www.discountgames.com. 30% off.

andy

--
Andy Skinner