Re: [Epic] free memory nonesense [off topic]

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 15:15:08 +0000

Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:

>The latter part is probably true. My company just upgraded its mail
>software to keep spammers from using our system to send out mail.
>I'm not sure how that is done, but we certainly weren't the senders.

Demon Internet have just done that too... it doesn't stop people forging
addresses, though. I've heard of some people forging the return address
just to get other people mailbombed.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), Editor of the Chaos Wastes