[Epic] Free Games on the Net (Was:Final Liberation)

From: Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 22:44:49 +0100

I wrote:
> > I live at a dormatory (is that the proper word?), and
> > have acess to almost all new games and all programes
> > through our net. Just Downloadet Final Liberation last night.
> > Sorry to say it dos'nt work (I think the cause is my ancient
> > Video Card - damn thing has trouble with DirectX.)

Then Daniel Bond wrote:
Are you seriously trying to tell us that you can download virtually
> anything from the net!. Doubt it. Somehow I think that this could be a
> lie

Nope, it's correct. All around the world people copy software
on their computers and share it in the net. Here at the Univerity
there are some people who find all this stuff and share it, so we can
all grab it. Final Liberation landet about a week ago. I also got the
new (and great) Metallica album 5 days before the release date.
You name a game or new cd and it's here! We have an agreement
with Microsoft, so we get all their programes for free (newest
versions).

I know that much of this is prirating, but that's the way of things
these days...

If any of you want an address and a password for an FTP-site with
new games, maby I could work something out (don't take my
word for it) Note that you need a direct internet link to use this. A
modem won't do. I can download in 10 minutes what takes all
day with a modem.

I can't belive I'm the only one the list that has access to
these things...

Now, back to the game. What game you ask? Any game!!! ~(8-]

Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
jon_at_...

This is Lameth, The Dark Messiah, signing off