Re: [Epic] Cancon E40K

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 16:19:51 -0800

Asmodean wrote:

> I heard Alan E & Carmel J Brain scream:
> > Woofer wrote:

> > The next major Do is Cancon, the Australian National Gaming Convention,
> > run every January Long Weekend in Canberra.
> >
> > Trouble is, the fliers have already gone out, and yours truly missed the
> > deadline for an E40K proposal (not my fault, BTW).

> > If there's an interest on this list, I'd be glad to "fix up" an E40K
> > game. Probably a demo,

> I will be in it if it runs. Otherwise Battletech is always running.

Due to the change of venue (ie Gininderra College is about half the size
of the University of Canberra Bruce Campus) I'll have to timeshare the
tables, IF I can get them at all. Unlikely at this stage, but you never
know. There's always SOME drop-outs.

aebrain_at_... <> <> How doth the little Crocodile
| Alan & Carmel Brain| xxxxx Improve his shining tail?
| Canberra Australia | xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM
 abrain_at_... o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo oo oo oo