Re: [Epic] Ork Waaaagh!

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 07:01:50 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 29 Nov 1997, Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; Michael;
>
> Weren't those new SM rule books made small enough to keep hand? Or do
> you keep them up stairs deliberately like do so you will be seen to actually
> move away from your computers occasionally so the wife can pass on dusting
> you off! At least they are handier than the toms and errata of my Epic2nd
> rules.
>
> By the way. Who but us old guard types,with established collections can
> afford 32 new LandRaiders anyhow?
>

> sauron1

Not me! I really like the new LR design, but there is no way I'm going to
buy the $10 box that has 2 LR in it. Yeah, you get some whirlwinds,
rhinos (who needs more rhinos?) and one or two other odd and ends. But
it's nothing like the old Space Marine tank box, which came with 12 LR and
120 troops for $15. *Sigh*

I'll just have to be happy with my existing collection of dozens of old
style LR! Ann damned be the GW weenie who says I can't play with a figure
I bought and painted!

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune