Re: [Epic] Ork Waaaagh!

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 22:37:58 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Michael; The kids have a 486,my wife has a 200 Pentium
pro,and mine has a hard drive as big as a fridge, with another two cabinets
of boards with its own air conditioner, six "motherboards full of Pentium" ,
a whole shelf of modems, eight 22" Mitsubishi monitors,two floppies,12 speed
CD,two CD burners,and satellite dish with its own "dedicated access channel"
; }

          But then I didn,t pay for mine, and I cannot keep any personal
property in and out of the "room" so I have to take a break to read up on an
article, or usually use the kids machine.
sauron1