[Epic] Orky Manticores

From: Carl Billen <billenc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 11:09:42 +0100

Can anyone tell me where I can find the rules for the Orky Wyverns, 'cause
I recently got some Man 'O War Dark Elf Manticores from a friend (neither
he or I play Man 'O War; he got them as a present, and he gave them to me
because I play with extremely small miniatures). So I thought : "Hey ! I
can put some Orks on it !", thinking of the Wyvern rules that appeared here
once.

I already used Altavista and The Gateway to find these rules, but I failed
miserably... :-(

As soon as I find the site, I'll use the Wyvern rules as inspiration for my
Manticores, and that'll be the beginning of my Snakebite Airforce !

Greetings,

Carl Billen
billenc_at_...