Sv: [Epic] Ork Waaaagh!

From: Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 16:22:09 +0100

Francois Bruntz wrote:

<snip>
> I decided to concentrate my fire on the whole army except
> the Gargant (!?). I thought it was useless to waste my fire power
> against a target that I had no chance to destroy quickly. My choice was
> good for this battle (I won) but I was lucky : the Gargant had always
> been too far from my Chaos army to use its weapons...

Last week I faced a Marine force including an Imperator with my Eldar.
I did'nt have any Distort Cannons and only a few Pulsars , so I did'nt fire
a single shot at the Imperator, as I knew it would be a waste. Some times,
it's realy a good idea to play this way, as you can win by destroying the
rest of the enemy army.
Another option (not easy) is to pound the Imperator with all you got.

The resulting BMs on it should reduce enemy morale considerably, even
though the titan does'nt go down.

Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
jon_at_...

This is Lameth, The Dark Messiah, signing off

"It's driving me crazy, I simply can't stop thinking!"