Re: [Epic] Chaos Stuff.

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 21:04:24 -0500 (EST)

Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...> writes:
> This still doesn't help with the Minotaurs and Trolls.
>
> Any thoughts ????

        Well, in SM/TL, you could treat Minotaurs/Trolls as if they were
Beastmen with a meaner CAF and a higher cost. I believe someone
suggested fielding them under the Beastman Champion heading.
(However, that's not a main force unit, is it? No books at work. :(
But going by the SM/TL stat line, I'd say use them as Beastman
Champions, or declare them to be identical to Bloodletters, even
though the Minotaurs shouldn't have save, and the trolls should be
stupid.

        If you're going to make up stats, I'd say treat the Minotaurs
as Bloodletters with no save and a 10cm move. Trolls would be
Bloodletters with a 10cm move and some form of stupidity. One take on
stupidity might to classify them as Rampagers, but that's stretching
it more than a tad. They should be fieldable wherever Beastmen can
go, in about the same numbers. Unfortunately, I only know the SM/TL
stats by heart, so I don't know what has happened to the beastman
detachment options.

Mark