[Epic] IG & SM combining

From: Larry \ <liquid_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 10:16:39 -0700

The way it looked to me while reading the Armies book the second time
through was that the reason they (IG and SM) are lumped together is because
as a whole they are the "Armies of the Imperium." They may be differant
forces individually but like the U.S. Air Force is a seperate force from the
U.S. Marines, they are together still a part of the United States Department
of Defense and controlled by the U.S. (I'll try to type this with a atraight
face) Governm(snikker)ent. Sorry couldn't do it. Anyway, both the IG and the
SM are controlled by the same person in the end and that person is the
immortal Emperor. You follow?

Liquid