Re: [Epic] Imperitor Parts

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 00:42:15 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Mark; the problems were twofold;

    Events beyond my control AKA the darn federal posties went on strike for
the last three weeks and had to be legislated back to work! Resulting in
some really unhappy undedicated staff I am shure.

    Time constraints; I haven't been out side for two weeks anyway due to
work pressures. And I was not shure the titans were just pickup only.

    I will order three on Monday.

sauron1