Re: [Epic] Capitol Imp .JPG (40K size)

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 21:40:26 -0800

Chris Pinson wrote:

> Hiya all,
>
> could those people who have pictures of the Capitol Imperialis please post
> them to me. I don't care if they are good or bad, I just need something to
> show to friends of mine.

I apologise for breaking the netiquette re putting bin files on the
newslist.

However, I have had 17 requests for the pictures, and no feedback from
anyone objecting to me putting the .jpg on the list. And it's a measly
40K, less than some people's sigs...:)

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo

CAPIMP.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: CAPIMP.JPG)