Re: [Epic] WD 217 free gift

From: William Rood <wrood_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 08:07:08 -0500

Actually, the rumor mill I have tapped into here (and this is through a gw product
sales rep who I am sure wants to remain nameless) is the following timeline:

1. Codex Assassins - WH40k (Early 98)
2. Dark Eldar - WH40k (Late 98)
3. The complete IG - E40k (Early 98)
4. Chaos - E40k (Early 98)
5. Titans - E40k (Mid 98 start, finish by Late 98)
6. Squats - "started", with new concept but no release date mentioned

and that's it. No mention of Necrons, or Space Skaven. For the most part, I
think they enjoy reading threads like this as 99.9% of what is said is speculation
with little real backing...which translates into some pretty funny material to
read.

--
// William Rood - Systems Development
// Dow Jones and Company, Inc.