Re: [Epic] Snowballs

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 16:24:01 GMT

>> So nail your friends before they nail you!!!
>
>Remember not to sent it to the list again. We've all got it now!

Funny that this should arrive today. Two e-snowballs were sent in my
department at Lancaster University this morning, one from an undergrad to
the research staff internal e-mail list, and another from a PhD student back
to the undergrad, copied to the staff list again.

The e-mail accounts of both senders were suspended immediately.

Let's be careful out there, guys. Not everyone finds them amusing.

Cheers,

NRT

New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group