[Epic] Gaming Groups

From: Andrew Nguyen <a2nguyen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 17:16:42 -0800

I was just wondering if there is a resource in which I can find Epic 40k (or any game)
players. It's getting lonely down here, and I'm tired of totally humilliating the gamers
in my "Group" -- either by losing horendously or seriously kicking ass.

Also, I have something a little off topic so feel free to stop reading:
 Question: Where is a good place to advertise models for sale/wanted?
 Answer: Probably not on this list...

 Now that I've settled that I'm offering Eight (8) Deformed Knights from Titian Legions.
Someone, who shall remain unnamed, sprayed them with red spray paint a little
too well, and now I have Eight Knights which have thick pools of red covering their
detailing. Most of the joints between the arms and the body are cracking and there's
newspaper stuck to their bottoms. So, I was wondering if anyone would want them
for scrap, or maybe just for something at which to laugh.

        -Lonely in San Diego

Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.
        Isaac Asimov, "Foundation"