[Epic] Sv: Other games (Was :Traitor)

From: Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 15:43:08 +0100

> > I hope this doesn't cause a huge outbreak of off topic responses,
> > but I'm wondering what are some good alternative Miniature Wargames?
> > Since so many people seem to hate Games Workshop and more specifically
> > Epic 40k.
> >
> > Preferably with:
> > Easy to understand rules that are precisely worded
> > Reasonably priced figures
> > Large consumer base
> > Rich Background
> > GOOD GAMEPLAY!

I you want a game that is:
A) Easy to understand
B) Wery chap!
C) The Greatest gameplay and
D) Has a large consumer base (is played at conventions)

you must play the ulitimate game: CLAY-O-RAMA :D

All players (2+) sculp one model from half a pound og Play-Dough.
Players then aggree on stats from the apperance of the model:
Large or many legs = fast movement; large body = many hit points,
big weapons = a lot of dammage.
Also, each model has a number of special abilities generated
ramdomly from a large list insluding such horrors as The Toss,
Stomp, The Poke and Teleport to mention a few.
Confused? For example: The Toss lets you (YES!) toss the enemy
model at the wall, while Stomp lets you smack it with you shoe!
Recomendet for all ages.

I don't have the rule typed in, and I don't think I have the time to do it.
Anyone else know this game, and maby have the rules?

Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
jon_at_...

This is Lameth, The Dark Messiah, signing off

"It's driving me crazy, I simply can't stop thinking!"