Re: [Epic] Warlock Titan weapons

From: Eric M. Siegel <e_siegel_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 15:30:57 -0600

Mark A Shieh wrote:

> Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...> writes:
> > At 12:26 PM 4/2/97 +1100, you wrote:
> ^^^
> Who's you, anyways? Can the mail reader change this at all? :(

I believe I was the original "you."

> Is anyone in favor of creating an Eldar Chain Fist as a Titan
> weapon, or do you figure it'd be too powerful? I think you all can
> figure out the stats on one of these. You'd think the maneuverability
> of Eldar Titans would make them better at CC than Imperials, but...

The one disadvantage to the Eldar titans is their poor,
relatively speaking, close combat ability. They make up for
this with amazing manueverability and some fearsome weapons.
I've always been able to avoid any close combat with other
titans with my Warlocks/Phantoms. With the ability to make
so many turns, I usually just lead them around in a circle
and blast the hell out of them.

I think adding a chain fist-sort of weapon would be a liitle
much. Unless a system were adopted to buy titan weapons on
a weapon-by-weapon basis.

Eric