Re: [Epic] Transporting Minis

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 19:48:01 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 10-Dec-97 Re: [Epic] Transporting Minis by
DeconSolo_at_...
> find a stiff plastic crate and use eggshell foam pieces. For most situations
> this will accomodate just about anything you want. And it's totally
> customizable.

Actually, one neat idea I saw was to take the cardboard cartons from
cases of Coke and Mountain Dew, put foam in them (usually the "hilly"
foam, like what's in pistol cases), and them use 'em to carry minis.
Dew cans are *slightly* larger in diameter than Coke cans, so the Coke
box fits inside the Dew box. Voila, instant transport.

At the moment, though, I'm happy with my (growing) collection of plastic
cases that you can find in hardware stores, so I haven't tried this...
yet. It might get tried when I run out of room in the box I use for
storing Titans, though.

Later,

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...