[Epic] LIST PROBLEMS and ADMIN INFO

From: Peter Andersson II <cokke_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 09:30:35 +0100 (MET)

I talked to Gunnar, (list admin) on the phone today, and since
he's really busy right now he gave me the admin rod.

This means that if you have any list related problems you can send
me a message at:

cokke_at_...

This is just a temporary solution.
I'm however reading the list, so hopefully I'll be able to drop
troublesome addresses when they appear.

Btw. The message expired person is gone. His messages will keep
     dropping in for a short while though.

cokke_at_... | http://www.ts.umu.se/~cokke | Peter "Cokke" Andersson
My language is my own and any resemblance to any real language is purely
coincidental.