Re: [Epic] Chaos bases

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 01:50:12 -0600

> 1) When taking an upgrade for a Chaos character base, ie Jugger or Steed, is
> the stand to be 1 model of this, or is it a regular stand? And if it's a
>regular stand, is the whole stand upgraded, ie 5 juggers on 1 base? The same
> applies to Chaos warmasters and Tzeentch sorcerors........

Umm... what? Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly. Juggers are those cavalry
things, right? If so, then when you upgrade your stand it becomes a
Jugger stand (i.e. three cavalry models on a base).

> 2)I've got some old IG Bombards (heavy Mortars). Are these considered Siege
> artillery or Heavy Artillery?

Siege Artillary.

> 3)Has anyone done anything with the old Knights? Are there any conversions
> into E40K? I got a ton of the suckers and would hate to have them made
> obsolete.....

CJ 21 had an article giving E40K stats to the knights. You can find it
transcribed on my web pages.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.