Re: [Epic] Chaos bases

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 08:41:51 -0500

DeconSolo wrote:

> Ok I got a few questions:
> 1) When taking an upgrade for a Chaos character base, ie Jugger or Steed, is
> the stand to be 1 model of this, or is it a regular stand?

        Well, it's whatever you want. GW hasn't bothered to release
the chaos minis yet so there is no 'official' way to mount them yet.
However, Juggers are calvary, so it would make sense to put three
on a base, like Rough Riders or Boar Boyz. The same goes for Steeds.
Disks were traditionally 1 to a base but since they are now
designated as calvary I guess you should mount them that way.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"You can't throw me to the lions! I'm Charlton Heston!" - Lard