Re: [Epic] New address

From: Peter Andersson II <cokke_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 17:23:20 +0100 (MET)

> Peter Andersson II wrote:
> >
> > Yes, everywhere you used to write _at_... you now write @...
>
> One problem, Peter - the "Reply-To" field in the headers
> of messages coming from the list still shows "ts.umu.se".

Ahem, yes I did know that. I'll need to ask Gunnar to fix it. Or
rather have someone at acc fix it, I believe. It wont be a problem
until next summer, though. And before then it should've been taken
care of. 8-)

> Scott Shupe

cokke_at_... | http://www.acc.umu.se/~cokke | Peter "Cokke" Andersson
My language is my own and any resemblance to any real language is purely
coincidental.