Re: [Epic] RE: Q&A page..updates?

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 15:13:07 -0600

> Humm the Q&A page has not been updated in quite some time? just curious..
>
> Also curious anyone on this list besides me live int he Portland, Maine
> area..humm
>
> -Steve

No, it hasn't. There was a perios of a couple of months while GW was
relocating their UK office that we didn't get a response to our
questions from Jervis.

Jervis did finally respond a couple of weeks ago, and I've been in the
midst of exams and quarterly reviews to the Air Force, and family
holidays to get his answer up on the web. I keep promising to,
but all my time just seems to disappear in December.

Anyway, that's the explanation. Now, another lame promise that I will
get it updated....... soon.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.