[Epic] FL Requirements

From: Snyder, Roy B <roy.snyder_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 17:53:46 -0500

----------
F Here's the requiremets:

*Pentium 90 MHz IBM PC or compatible *16 MB of RAM *Windows 95
*Uncompressed hard drive with 160 MB free for full install *A 2X
CD-ROM drive *An SVGA video card with at least 1 MB of memory and a
color SVGA monitor *A 100% Microsoft (or Logitech) compatible mouse
*Microsoft mouse driver version 9.00 or higher or Logitech mouse
driver version 6.24 or higher *Windows 95 compatible sound card

-Roy,.