Re: [Epic] Real World Transort {Was Jawa}

From: Asmodean <jcm05_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 12:59:52 +1100

I heard Sauron Moridor scream:

I cant give you the stats on the channel transports but I do have
information on the Pormornik, which as of 1990 was the worlds largest
military transport.

It can hold a total of 100 tons of cargo and hold a speed of 55 knots.
Dimensions(these came off the back of the box the model came in):
Length: 56m
Beam: 22m
Total displacement(full load): 350 tons.

Very big to travel on just a cushion of air.
        asmodean
     The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why?
    The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
        jcm05_at_...,http://rabble.uow.edu.au/people/asmodean