Re: [Epic] Info on Final Liberation expansions......

From: William Rood <wrood_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 09:34:19 -0500

Greg Bierl wrote:

> According to the Customer Service rep that emailed me from SSI, "There
> are no plans for any Final Liberation expansions at this time." Maybe
> we should start an email campaign in an effort to get them to change
> their minds.

Or attempt to figure out the data scheme and add our own new
units/graphics/sounds. It took all of 2 seconds to figure out the save
file and where the resource points were located. Looking at the
patching program you could also figure out where and how other resources
are stored.

--
// William Rood - Systems Development
// Dow Jones and Company, Inc.