Re: [Epic] Vs: Epic40k - Final Liberation

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 19:15:34 -0500

> This is what I got back from SSI when I asked about expansions for
> I'm planing on mailing them again soon.
> Join the crusade! Mail 'em down! >:]

The producer clearly told us beta-testers that an expansion was planned
for early 1998 that would cover Chaos and Space Marines in full detail.
I have often tried to get early release info from SSI without success.
Until it shows up on the web page, they are usually silent or
misleading. The message you received, in other words, is probably
nothing to worry about.

Regards,

- Erik