RE: [Epic] Final Liberation Codes

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 11:48:30 -0600

----------> OK, everybdy, here's some cut-n-paste from the strat game
newsgroup about FL. John E has since left SSI and gone to the company
making "Uprising 2", so he probably doesn't know much about FL future
plans...

>Now, the Knights aren't in the codex, not mentioned in the manual, so,
>how the heck can the computer use them? They are listed in the name
>files, along with a few other ones that aren't in the codex, so I recon
>the computer can pick and choose amongst units the player can't access!
>Wassup with this? Knights are damn cool, and we can't use em, but the
>computer player can!?

Hold down the control key and type PALADIN.

>WHEN IS THE PATCH COMING?

ASAP.

>And, what other units can the computer use that the player has no access
>too?

As others have pointed out, GW doesn't currently have Squats, nor do
they
have the Slann or any of the Skaven or Undead races for 40K out yet.

>I heard that chaos will be made available with the new patch, but, is
>there also a campaign linked to them? Its very boring to play scenarios
>since the maps are too few and not too diverse.

Units yes, campaign no. Maps might be distributed via the SSI website.

- Eb

>During a battle:>>Hold down the control key and type:> EYEOFTERROR

>To be able to see all enemy units regardless of LOS.> HERETIC>

To instantly win the mission.> CLEANSINGFIRE>
To Make your hit probability 100%> Note: Your shots may still not
penetrate but they will hit.>

WHITEDWARF>To Make your units invulnerable to ranged weapon fire.> Note:
Any hits that are made against you won't penetrate,> but they will still
cause supression.> Also, in close combat, things are buisness as usual,
so > don't let your units get charged, if they're gonna lose the CC.>

Oh yeah, Control makes the currently selected unit fire if it can.>Try
to find one that can't fire to type these or you'll probably>waste the
shot.>

That's it. Merry Christmas!!! Or, should I say, Hail to the Emperor!- Eb