[Epic] [sort of off topic]FL demo

From: Peter <peter_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 12:43:57 -0500 (EST)

        I tried out the Final Lib demo just a few moments ago and it looks
good. The only problem is that when I try to start the game (when your done
redeploying troops) and I press return to tactical battle it freezes up on
me. But I don't put to much trust in demos since it's a 15% chance that
theres bugs in the demo, theres annother 15% chance that there was trouble
durring the download and then the last 70% chance that your computer is
obsolite.

        My computer
        Pentium 120
        586 mhz
        I think it's 8 megs
        unknown sound and music card

        Signed
        Peter "here comes Santa Khorne, here comes Santa Khorne right down
Santa Khorne lane, he's got a bag filled with skulls from last years maim!..."