Re: [Epic] Eldar Transport Tactics Question

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 20:33:12 +0000

"I had no idea that Jay Leno's chin had such magical powers."
<cthulhu_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:
>Hello All:
> I was curious about what Eldar infantry units are best suited for
>transport in various units. Would I be wrong to think that Gaurdians
>should be carried aboard Wave Serpents and Aspect Warriors aboard
>Falcons?

In general, yes. However, if you want to save points, you could buy a
Wave Serpent for every two Aspect Warrior stands you have. That and the
fact that WS's have Armour 6.

--
     Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        _   ^   _
      "Mr Worf, scan that ship!"         \  |  /