Re: [Epic] Net Epic: Charging titans.

From: Henrik Lennartsson <henrik_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:38:52 +0100

Alan Brain wrote:

> Simon Dodds wrote:
>
> > Good point. Sorry for not seeing this earlier. I agree entirely, but which
> > SHVs should be classed Titans? I can guess, so how does this look?
> >
> > Titans
> > Capitol Imperialis
> > Leviathan
> > Colossus
> > Cyclops
> > Ordinatus (?)
> >
> > Any others?
>
> Hellbore.
>
> aebrain_at_... <> <> How doth the little Crocodile
> | Alan & Carmel Brain| xxxxx Improve his shining tail?
> | Canberra Australia | xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM
> 100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo oo oo oo
> By pulling MAERKLIN Wagons, in 1/220 Scale
> See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture

I don�t agree with you people who want�s to upgrade "so called"
Titan sized vehicles to titans. They are a really big vehicle
and thats just what they are, if any squat player feels a need
for some titans, get an ally. If i�m understood things correctly
SHV will get some sort of hit location when Epic-40K comes, i think
thats a great ide� and supports it. Today i will agre� whith anyone
who says a SHV company is not wort its point due to theirs
vulnerability.

Judge Fire
--
Answer to your prair.