Re: [Epic] Warlock Titan weapons

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:32:31 GMT

> I hate only having 6 weapon picks, of which only three deserve
>any sort of consideration. :( (I don't consider my Wing Weapons to be
>pickable. I feel that a Phantom/Warlock comes out of the factory with
>a Turbo-Laser Destructor and a couple of Thudd Guns, and then you can
>customize the arms.
>
>Mark

I think anyone who expects you to take one of each Wing Weapon is being
pretty unreasonable.

The rules specifically state that the wings are customisable and that aught
to be good enough for anyone...

Agro

PS. I love titans, even eldar titans (though not as much since I found out
about power fists...) but the eldar titan weapons ARE a bit ordinary to say
the least.