Re: [Epic] [off topic] final lib trouble

From: Vladimyr <morbid_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 15:19:14 +1000

At 23:01 28/12/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Martin Hasko wrote:
>>
>> Well...Thats problem sucks !
>> I don't know from where you got your copy of final liberation, but i
assume it isnt
>> original, am i right ? ;)
> No, I have the identical problem, annd its store bought. Keep me
>posted....

Have you tried installing the update, it seems to fix a few problems.
BTW: to keep this on topic, I just finished the campaign this morning.
Whew. It was a lot of fun, and a lot of work and I didn't have to win
every territory back. Once you beat Skroll its over :)

L8r
Vlad

I went to god just to see, and I was looking at me
Saw heaven and hell were lies, When I'm god everyone dies
        - Marilyn Manson - The Reflecting God