Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:32:20 GMT

At 12:29 AM 10/2/97 -0600, rumour control wrote:
>On Sun, 9 Feb 1997, Peter Ramos wrote:
>
>This is Rumor Control and these are the facts...
>
>> What rumors have reached us of Epic 40k suggests a combat/ morale
>> resolution similiar to 40k's where the loser makes morale checks and if
>> fails falls back.
>
>In the new rules a loser of CC is broken and automatically falls back,
>there is no morale check in this instance.

I always thought that if you lost a CC, you were just dead and a moral test
is usually unnecessary in this instance...

If a platoon of six guys charges a group of six other guys and wins four
while losing one and is forced to "fall back" or "breaks" because they
"lost" a CC I'll be pretty upset...

Agro