Re: [Epic] Questions

From: Chris Miller <ironstar_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 20:35:02 -0600

> 1. I have the opportunity to pick up some old WD's - #50 - 195
>inclusive but with some missing. I want to get only a few so if some of
>you SM players could tell me which numbers are good for SM EPIC
>fluff???

Most of the stuff for Sm/TL was in "Space Marine Battles", so I wouldn't
worry about them if you have it. If you don't, then stuff starts in the
140's for that version. The Titan Legions stuff, which is not in the Battles
book. starts in 179.

The first edition Chaos list is in WD131.
The 1st ed Titan weapons add-on list is in 133
I know there's a squat list in there too...

Chris Miller