Re: [Epic] A few questions... The sequel

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 23:51:45 -0500

> It would seem that cavalry are also counted as vehicles for the
> of taking cover as well.

Hm. Vehicles can't enter buildings and thus take cover, but even
vehicles can be considered 'in cover' (i.e. cover column) if they make
it into cover-providing terrain. In the case of cavalry, I would say
that if it makes it into any terrain that has infantry modifiers, give
it the mod. This is probably just my opinion, given your excerpt is
pretty convincing. I'll look it up when I get a chance.

Regards,

- Erik