Re: [Epic] IG and Planetary Assault Landings -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 15:45:36 +0000

CLL_at_... wrote:

> I have a converted Ground Zero Games 1/300 Dropship
which is big
> enough to drop an entire company of Marines, and could
carry a pair of

> Warhounds if neccesary. I'm sure this could be used as an
acceptable
> Imperial
> Navy lander.

Is that the huge 8" monster?

Los

Yup, with plasticard wings added, and some slightly more
acceptable engines nozzles.

Krass SM/TL diehard
aka Virgil Grissom
Master of the Starburst Chapter
aka Ork Warlord BIGNATZ BASHA OV BEEKEEZ POUNDA
OV PANZEEZ STOMPA OV stuntees HUNTA OV HUMEEZ
BLATTA OV BUGZ AN WE DAKKA KAOS FINGZ AZ WEL