Re: [Epic] Ahhh! An Imperator!

From: harley d graves <foxstar_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 22:40:34 -0600

I play imperial and have and use an imperator the fellow that i
play uses orks... great gargants with one as a ork warlord (that is
fullyshielded)the cost for his war engines sits around 700pts.
 their abouts and he stands a real good chance of getting the imperator.
     and he normaly has most of a gargant left to harrass my other units
   what he does is arms both gargants with closecombat weapons and
charges even starting at 65cm range ill only destroy one before they
both get there then the remaining one enters close combat and has a +4
mod for the dice roll. this generaly takes out the imperator if i win
i simply do a number of hits aginst the gargant then there is a second
round of close combat ect... mostly the emperator dies and the gargant
limps off this account does not take into account the fire of supporting
  units but the orks tend to have rather more points for detachments
after war engine buys than i have...
       hope this helps you...
     talk laters
      Harley D Graves