[Epic] Tyranids

From: Patrick Odell <anvil_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1998 03:35:45 -0500

In a recent small game (1500 pts) I used a wave tactic to good effect.
1st wave is mostly termagants with a few assault spawn and carnifexs.
(carnifexi?) Follow this up with the second wave of hormagaunts and
genestealers and carnifexes (?). Get the first wave in close, if it's
big enough it will be fairly shooty. And don't be afraid of big
detachments. Follow closely with the second wave , and I mean nut to
butt close. soften up your target with the 1st wave then close assault
with the second wave. This tactic got me a whole devestator detachment
and a warlord for lunch!
Mmm mmm, that's good eatin'