Sv: [Epic] Rebasing

From: Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 01:26:42 +0100

> Personally, I think the new bases look 100% better then the old ones.
That's hy I plan on re-basing in
> the future.

I like the new ones better too, but instead of rebasing my
minis, I just use the new bases when I paint up new minis.
That way I'll have more minis to use in my games.
I've got 1000 or so unpainted minis lying around (from back
when they were 1/5 of the current price). Once I'm done with
the ones that I need (I only paint Eldar now) I'll start rebasing
some of the old ones. But that won't be for a while! :)

Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
jon_at_...

This is Lameth, The Dark Messiah, signing off