Re: [Epic] Net Epic - Multiple template barrages

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:18:02 -0600

At 09:32 AM 2/12/97 +0000, you wrote:

>>You can still hit a titan with about 4 templates if you place them properly.
>

>Don't you need to "half cover" a target to affect it?
>
>To "half cover" a 6cm circular base with more than one 6cm circular template
>is impossible without overlapping, isn't it?
>
>Which of ther above do we differ on?
>
>Agro

We always played 1/4 of the template for something as big as a titan. If
you go by surface area, you couldn't even hit it with 2. Even if you play
with som epretty strict folks, I would think that 3 templates arranged in a
triangle (like a bio-hazard symbol) would be sufficient to warrant 3 hits.

Temp