Re: [Epic] Basing Dreads

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 00:45:12 -0800 (PST)

> I am busy painting up some of my new E40K Dreadnaughts and am wondering
> about how I should base them.

I base mine on steel wargames bases 1/2" square. I use these for Dreads,
Landspeeders, Hive Tyrants, Lictors, etc. They cost about $4-5 for 50 but
I find they are more stable than plastic because of the weight. Also they
are flat, which I prefer to having to fill the unused slots on old Epic
bases. If you know any stores who carry GeoHex terrain, GeoHex
distributes these bases.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9