Re: [Epic] Basing Dreads

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 17:11:25 -0500 (EST)

Sam {Nurgatomic Dustbin} <sam.wray_at_...> writes:
> Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister wrote:
> > All my Eldar vehicles are based on English Pennies, and the Scorps /
> > Cobras (when I get some) are going on shortened flying stands.
> >
> > --
> > colen_at_... | UIN 2149443 | - + -
>
> ARE YOU ENGLISH THEN??

        I can't tell nationality except by someone's real name, but
you can tell what country someone is posting from by the last two or
three letters of their e-mail address. If it's .edu .org .com .mil or
.gov, they're probably american. Otherwise, the last two letters
state what country they're from. .uk means the poster is using an ISP
from England somewhere, .tw for Taiwan, .jp for Japan, .sg for
Singapore, .kr for Korea, .au for Australia, .mx for Mexico, .ca for
Canada (I used to think it was California, but that was a while ago),
and so on. I'm not as good with Europe, but I'm pretty sure .se =
Sweden, .fr = France, and .it = Italy. The rest I don't remember
offhand, but can recognize. I can't remember which FAQ to refer you
to, unfortunately. Try doing a search on "Country codes".

Mark