Re: Sv: [Epic] Casualties

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 19:02:48 -0500

Well I guess it depends on whether you can afford to spare some extra
figures. People will go to extrvagant levels and spend lots of money to make
a realistic tabletop battlefield with terrain craters etc, then you just flip
the bases over for casualties? I'm willing to sacrifice an extra sprue or two
for effect. Also some black cotton for burning wrecks. Never once has anyone
whose seen it complained about the efeect. I guess there's a little modeller
in me <g>
Los