[Epic] Q&A Pages

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 20:20:26 -0600

Well, I had to wait until I got back from vacation (damn vi editor)
but I've finally gotten the Q&A pages updated. The latest letter
from Jervis is now up in the "latest" section. I'll try and get
all of these questions integrated into their proper sections next.

I'm also interested in starting "project guard", a project that will
take up Andy's guantlet of fixing the Guard's screwed up HQ costs.
Someone (sorry, can't remember who) posted a detachment list a while
back that limited tank support and reduced HQ costs to put them in
line with everyone else. He also posted his first playtest results.

I think I also saw some other suggestions in the 2000+ e-mails I've
been trying to catch up on. I'll try and get all of the suggestions
up on a Project Guard web page. What I really need is playtest
results from everyone who has tried any of thses schemes.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.