Re: [Epic] Geohex/GZG Dropship

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 14:37:14 +0000

You can see a picture here:
 http://www.geohex.com/vimt28.htm

Los

> Hiya,
>
> any way we could get a look at this beastie ????

Check out the above site, it does have a picture of the dropship I'm using.
I've added wings to it, and some engine nozzles, but you don't need to do
this.
The ship is basically a brickbody with a noze and tail added and an engine
pod either side of the body. I added wings under the engine pods, using a
three layer plasticard sandwich. Each wing is about 3 inches (it's an
imperial lander :-) ), and some plastic pipe connectors as engines. The
original engines are 20mm square epic bases. My first idea was to use a
pair of 40K Landspeeder engines, but they are don't quite look right.
  Since I'm a diehard 2nd edition player I allow it to carry a full company of
Marines (10 Rhinos and 19 stands) or 6 Landraiders. It looks big enough
that you could fit a pair or Warhounds inside, it's good for Battletech too.
  I haven't done a template for it, although there is one on the net for a
similar vessel, which was mentioned here a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure
you E40K nuts can cobble a WE damage/critical table together.

Krass